Thursday, December 30, 2010

WW Appetizer

I can't take credit for this one, this is one that comes from my mom via an old weight watchers recipe. These utilize those mini pre-baked phyllo cups.
Pear, Brie and Honey Cups
1 pear, diced
2 wee brie, diced
2 tbsp honey, to drizzle
1 tray of phyllo cups
*preheat oven 350
1. Dice pear and brie, assemble cups with a few pieces of pear and brie together and place on a cookie tray.
2. Heat to melt the brie pull out of oven and drizzle each cup with a tiny bit of honey and assemble on tray. Great of can be served warm but also good at room temp.

*Try variations of green apple & blue cheese, maybe even some candied pecans in there. Etc...

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the blog hop, I have a new blog! I hope you stop by!

    Elvis, The Chihuahua
    Follow My Blog at: Elvis The Chihuahua
    Follow me on: Twitter
    Like me on: Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good and I'm sure fairly low calorie.... which I need starting MONDAY! Happy New YEar!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails