Saturday, March 13, 2010

Full Sentences and Sitting at the Table Sans-High Chair

Molly woke up this morning and all of a sudden she is speaking in full sentences, things like; Help me daddy, my cereal daddy, I want my rabbit mommy, help me daddy, more water please etc. It is so weird it is like overnight everything coming out of her mouth is so much more. She is as we speak having a conversation with Winston about Brian being outside.

I am also in the process of trying to convince Brian to get rid of Molly's high chair. He thinks that the high chair is great because she is contained and he isn't convinced that she will sit for a meal. I beg to differ, she sits with her food at day care and she has sat with me before at the table for several meals. She sat this morning for example to eat her cereal. Who would have thought that a two year old would like frosted mini-wheat's! She is such a good eater. She sucks the milk out of the little cereal pieces and then eats the whole thing. Very cute, however a tinsy bit time consuming in the morning when trying to get out the door in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails