Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Magic Bullet

So I am sure that people are going to make fun of me for this, but my husband and I have been wanting a Magic bullet for a good year now and we finally got one (it was a birthday present for Brian) and we love it. We make fruit smoothies in it all the time, and cold mocha "shakes" also. They are brilliant if you have never used one you don't know what you are missing out on. And seriously there isn't anything wrong with having a yogurt or soy milk strawberry/blueberry and honey milkshake. Molly loves them. I mean look at it! Doesn't that look tasty on a hot summer day, with fresh local strawberries! YUM!

Molly sometimes drinks them so fast that she gets those little "brain freezes" I try to tell her to slow down and to not drink so much she says, "OK." Then keeps on drinking, then crying a bit, then it is magically better, repeat cycle. I know I shouldn't laugh or think it is darling, because I of all people know how much it really can hurt -I get them SUPER easy- but it is just too cute. LOVE THE MAGIC BULLET! 

Soy Milk & Strawberry Smoothie for the Magic Bullet:
4 strawberries (halved)
1 handful of blueberries (optional)
6 ice cubes (We have perfected this! My husband likes his a bit more chunky he does 7)
1 tbsp honey
Fill the rest of the cup with soy milk
Blend to perfection, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails