Friday, June 18, 2010

Pudding

Believe it or not I have never done pudding for Molly. I finally made some, with organic soy milk -we are kind of getting away from cows milk and the saturated fat you find in it, honestly I think doing "real" milk is a bit beyond me at this point... maybe sometime down the road I will but right now I still have a hard time thinking about it. Anywho I decided to do a lunch of PB &J  (on homemade whole wheat bread made in my bread maker) she had a little side of strawberries, kabobs of blueberries and cherry tomatoes. I only gave her two tablespoons of pudding, and she ate it right up.

Her hair looks a little frazzled in this pick, and if you look close enough you can see her pudding mustache. I used the pudding to get her to eat all her fruits and veggies, as soon as she finished the first few tablespoons she wanted more, she had to eat some of her fruits and veggies in order to get more. This was a good lunch, at least before I realized her obsession with chips and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails