Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #4

Monday: Roast beef and Blue cheese Quesadillas with Three Bean Salad with a Basil Vinaigrette
Tuesday: Garden Fresh Cobb Salad
Wednesday: Burgers, corn on the cobb, garden pasta salad~utilizing CSA veggies again (we aren't going to a Zoo concert this week, the music doesn't look too entertaining...insert pout face here... we will miss it)
Thursday: Zucchini Ricotta Galette (only I am making it with summer squash since that is coming in my CSA bag) **This is a recipe from smitten kitchen (Thanks Rachel for sharing it on FB!)
Friday: Garden Grilled Pizza (dough is made in my bread maker!!)
Saturday: Grilled Chicken, couscous salad, "tin foil steamed" green beans on the BBQ (green beans are coming in the CSA)
Sunday: Dinner out, because I haven't been taken out in awhile and I think it would be nice! Hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge hunny!

** See other menus for the week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails