Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. If you accidentally nick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I can't believe I am admitting this but it depends on the size of the nick...
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love your body, although I would probably get breast augmentation (reducing the size) of my boobs if I couldn't get them smaller by simply losing weight.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Interesting topics, great recipes, great lunch ideas, and for one specific blog it is just to read her voice (it comes across great in her blog).

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
I would say 0% because if I don't have anything to post I don't. Or if I didn't cook and we went out for dinner: again I just don't post.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably pork, not a huge fan... I could have said fish, since I hate it, but then I wouldn't be giving up anything as the question to me sort of hints at.

6. How often to you eat out?
Once a week or less, seems I eat out more in the summer because when it is hot I don't want to cook. And some weeks I eat out more than others, like this week for instance I went to a conference and I wasn't home so I had quite a few meals out as did my husband and daughter, because if left to his own devices my husband will not cook.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut, honestly there are WAY too many people wearing the skinny jeans that have no business wearing them (there are very few in my opinion that can actually pull it off) and at least I can admit it. Also this is coming from a middle school teacher and I have to stare at the little teenagers trying desperately to fit in and be trendy and wear the skinny jeans like everyone else when they really shouldn't be. The ones that kill me are the ones that really shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans and then to top it off wear fluorescent yellow or black and white checkered skinny jeans to draw even more attention to themselves... hideous.

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
For me there is no excuse for cheating, I would hope to be told before the cheating started that the marriage is over. If that didn't happen and cheating did happen then divorce immediately, there is no going back from that for me, and I would probably cause a little harm on the way out the door.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to see your answers for today! Love how you feel about family dinners! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about skinny jeans. If you've got any fat on ya at all (which most people do)then skinny jeans are not for you! I especially do not like them on guys...skinny or not.

    Visiting from GTKY. Hope you have a good week :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails