Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Holy sunburn! Just got back from a good camping trip with the family. Not sure how I feel about dry camping, especially in super dusty conditions, and a sick child, but overall everyone seemed to have a great time. If I hadn't gotten burnt on our last day there I am sure I would be singing more praises but I don't do sunburns very well! If I can keep my super pale daughter from the sun even touching her you would think I could do the same for myself, and I swear that I kept spraying myself over and over with sun block! This usually happens every few years, where I learn my lesson and am super vigilant until I slip up, like I did this weekend. Live and learn for the next couple years I guess.

Wednesday: No zoo concert tonight, I am taking a couponing class! So I will probably make some Turkey subs for Brian and Molly to eat while I am gone!
Thursday: Grilled Flank Steak with Bistro home fries
Saturday: Burgers with bistro home fries (we are getting new potatoes in our CSA bag so these are going to be showing up a lot! Which is fine with my family because they are so darn tasty)
Sunday: Stir Fried Chicken with Chinese Cabbage

For more menu plan ideas click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails