Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday!

Getting to know YOU

1. Do you like seafood?
Hate it, all of it, I wish I liked it. My mom tried every cut of fish under the sea to see what I would eat. At this point the only thing I will eat is calamari (I know... weird right?)


2. Are mermaids hot?
Mermaids? hmmmm not really, mermen... maybe...

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yes, but since I live in Oregon it isn't really our ocean I am thinking of.

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Depends on how agonizing it is. If it is horrendous, then yes, bring it on stop the pain.

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Doesn't everyone pee in water, like all the time? Lake, ocean, pool...
6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Don't know about cute but I can make a fish face.

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
I will watch them but I neither want to set them free or cook them. Since my parents love seafood, and I hate it, they would still cook seafood but make me chicken or something. One of their favorite celebratory meals was lobster at home. I can remember them cracking shells and the lobster juice slinging across the table and hitting me on the face, and the smell is about the worst on the planet.

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
I would have to say if I was in an ocean where sharks were known to lurk, hell yes I would be terrified!

Linked to Getting To Know You - Under the Sea Addition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails